Technical team lead – Web Development
Being a Technical Team Lead – Web Development at Crakmedia means directly contributing to company growth as well as the development and improvement of its team, best digital marketing platforms, and world-leading web services. If you’re driven by challenges, this position is for you!
You want to…
- Develop high-performing micro services and micro front-ends;
- Foster growth and support the development team in order to help them achieve their goals;
- Ensure team fulfillment and progress;
- Take charge of ensuring quality, security, and performance standards;
- Optimize systems and processes in order to continuously improve performance;
- Contribute to team efforts by sharing knowledge and project progress.
You have to offer…
- A Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- At least 10 years of revelant development experience and 2 years in a development team management position;
- Clean, reusable code you can explain and document;
- Autonomy and proficiency in prioritizing tasks;
- Ambition for success and delivering valuable results to our partners.
Whether you want to work from home or the office, to enjoy snacks and high-tech equipment, or unlimited coffee and drinks… or all of the above, every option is possible!
Learn more about our technologies and environment:
- Languages : TypeScript, Nodejs;
- Frameworks : React, Gatsby, Xpress;
- Cloud : AWS, Google;
- CI/CD : GitHub Action;
- Services : Elastic Stack, Lambda, Apache Kafka, Redis, Kubernetes, Docker;
- Microservice and micro front-end approach;
- Hexagonal and decoupled architecture.
Why « Crakmedia »?
At Crakmedia, we have proudly worn our title of expert in our field for over fifteen years. Our experience, our talented team, and our passion for trends and technologies make us true web marketing craks!
That’s without mentioning, obviously, our fascination for digital media and their constant evolution. We are continuously aiming to innovate in order to propel ourselves to the top of our field of expertise, which is audience generation in a digital universe.
Our name highlights our identity and passion.
We are craks, experts in each of our actions.