Crakmedia is seeking an Office Coordinator to join its rapidly growing team. Take on new challenges daily in a department at the heart of our operations!
- Schedule: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
- Duration: Permanent position
- Salary: Negotiable based on experience, with a quarterly bonus structure.
- Benefits: Comprehensive group insurance including dental and vision coverage, flexible hybrid work schedule, employer-provided free parking, and more.
At Crakmedia, an Office Coordinator is responsible for:
- Performing various support tasks for the accounting and compliance team;
- Assisting in the organization and coordination of events;
- Handling administrative tasks for various requestors;
- Managing office supplies and ensuring requested supplies are provided;
- Creating various documents and presentations for the team;
- Providing customer service (for both internal and external clients);
- Handling reception and phone answering duties;
- Data entry tasks;
- Performing other related tasks.
Requirements for the Office Coordinator position:
- Have at least 2 years of relevant experience;
- Have good oral and written communication skills in both English and French;
- Pay attention to detail.
Why « Crakmedia »?
At Crakmedia, we have proudly worn our title of expert in our field for over fifteen years. Our experience, our talented team, and our passion for trends and technologies make us true web marketing craks!
That’s without mentioning, obviously, our fascination for digital media and their constant evolution. We are continuously aiming to innovate in order to propel ourselves to the top of our field of expertise, which is audience generation in a digital universe.
Our name highlights our identity and passion.
We are craks, experts in each of our actions.